How to get Factory Establishment License in Bangladesh
how to acquire factory establishment License In Bangladesh?
In this article, we will outline the process for obtaining factory and establishment licenses in Bangladesh, as well as the required documentation necessary for Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh.
Procedures for Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh:
According to the Factories Act and Rules, all factories and businesses must be registered with the government in Bangladesh. Factory Establishment Licenses are necessary for all factories in Bangladesh. Office districts of the Department of Inspection for Factory and Establishments (DIFE) are responsible for licensing, constructing, and expanding factories. It is an impartial government body tasked with evaluating the safety and welfare of factories and businesses in Bangladesh.
Additionally, the book provides factory-specific information and training about the integrity of representatives and Bangladeshi labor law standards. The government allows businesses to apply for licenses online. Labor Inspection Management Application (LIMA) enables the Department of Inspection of Factory Establishment License application process to be streamlined. Currently, candidates can easily apply for, monitor, and review licenses via the LIMA gateway.
All factories and businesses in Bangladesh must be registered with the government in accordance with the Factories Act and Rules. Factory Establishment License is a statutory authorization that all factories in Bangladesh must possess.
The District offices of the Department of Inspection for factories and Establishments (DIFE) are responsible for the building, establishment, or extension of a factory, as well as the issuance or renewal of its license. It is an independent government agency responsible for health and safety inspections in Bangladeshi factories and businesses. In addition, it offers factories with information and training about the health of workers and the enforcement of labor laws in Bangladesh.
Application to Labor Inspection Management Application (LIMA) for Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh:
The government has implemented an online application tool for getting a business license. The Labor Inspection Management Application (LIMA) is a Department of Inspection of Factories and Establishments portal that greatly simplifies the application procedure. Applicants can now apply, administer, and monitor licenses using the LIMA portal.
- At First, Visit the Labour Inspection Management Application website. From the primary menu, click “Forms” and then “Form 77.” (License Application)
- Create an Account Username and Password
- Then automatically log in to Lima Portal using the new user ID and password
- Complete the application by providing the required information.
- Include all essential attachments
- Save or complete the application draft
- Send in Your Application
- The DIFE Licensing Authority then evaluates the application.
- Depending on the industry type, the application is subsequently forwarded to DIG/IG.
- DIG/IG will evaluate the submission and provide feedback
- If necessary, the factory or establishment must be inspected and provide an inspection report.
- If the Licensing Authority/DIG is satisfied after all evaluations and checks, a factory license will be issued.
- Obtain the Factory License Types and Other Business Licenses Required in Bangladesh
After submitting an application, its status can be viewed at any time by logging into the User Account. The applicant receives an email as soon as the application is approved.
Prior to December 31 of each year, the manufacturing license must be renewed by paying the annual renewal cost. If an application for a factory building, extension, registration, or license is denied for any reason, the applicant has the right to appeal to the government within thirty days.
Methods for acquiring factory permits in Bangladesh:
Obtaining factory establishment licenses is not a simple process. If you wish to obtain our factory establishment license, you must adhere to the following steps:
- Visit the Labor Inspection Management Application website initially.
- Continue with “Structures” and then select “Structure 77” from the main menu (License Application)
- Establish a Username and Password
- Auto Login/Login to Lima Portal thereafter by providing the new User ID and Password
- Top off the application framework with the presentation of vital data.
- Install the required connectors
- Save the draft or complete the application.
- Display the Application
- The application is thereafter examined by the DIFE Licensing Authority.
- Depending on the industry, the application is then transmitted. DIG/IG DIG/IG will review and comment on the application.
- If appropriate, Establishment will be investigated and provide an evaluation report on an assessment.
- Under the assumption that the Licensing Authority/DIG has been satisfied, a factory license will be issued following all evaluations and checks.
- Obtain a Factory License
- Logging in to your User Account at any time following the submission of a use will allow you to view its progress. When the application is approved, the candidate receives an email. The manufacturing license must be reinstated by paying the annual recharging fee by December 31 of each year. In the event that an application for a factory building, expansion, registration, or license is denied, the applicant reserves the right to petition the government within 30 days after the denial. Contact us for assistance with industrial establishment licenses.
To obtain a factory establishment license,Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS can provide the following services:
Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS has an outstanding and capable team that can secure a Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh. To apply for a factory license, it is first necessary to register an account on the LIMA website. Legal professionals can initiate the application process by creating an account on the LIMA web site.
Different supporting documentation may be required based on the kind of Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh. The Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS legal staff supports with the collection of supporting application documents, such as the NOC, Trade License/Incorporation Certificate, etc., and then prepares an application for a Factory License.
Legal professionals from Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS can assist with drafting, gathering, and compiling the supporting documentation. Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS also pays applicable government fees to the appropriate authority.
Once the application has been submitted, the status of the application may be tracked, and if the Licensing authority requests additional evidence, the Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS team can comply.
Factory Establishment License Acquisition with the help of Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS Associates:
Factory establishment licensing support team may provide the following to obtain a factory establishment license:
Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS has an outstanding and competent workforce that can continue gaining a factory establishment license. To apply for a manufacturing license, it is necessary to create an account on the LIMA website from the outset. Legal professionals can initiate the application process by creating an account on the LIMA online site.
Supporting archives may be distinct depending on the type of Factory/Establishment.
Tahmidur Rahman Remrua TLS’s authorized group aids in assembling the application’s supporting documents, such as the NOC, Trade License/Incorporation Certificate, etc., and then prepares an application for a Factory License.
Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS experts in genuine factory establishment licenses may assist with drafting, collecting, and organizing the supporting documentation. Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS also makes required payments of government fees to the relevant authority.
When the application is presented, the status of the application may be screened, and if the Licensing authority requests additional documents, the Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS team can proceed with that as well.
Conclusions Regarding the Bangladesh Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS Factory Setup Service:
The expertise of the Tahmidur Rahman Remura TLS Corporate and Commercial Transaction practice team range from regular corporate matters to complicated and sophisticated business structuring and transactions.
Our clientele consists of both huge multinational corporations and small, privately held businesses. The firm serves clients in numerous industries and business divisions, such as energy, banking, health care, retail, solid waste, information services, food services and distribution, real estate, and non-profit organizations.
We manage factory establishment licenses, contracts, strategic partnerships and alliances, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, restructurings, and turnarounds, among other business and commercial transactions. Special purpose entities, Real estate, Leasing of real estate and equipment, Licensing, and Corporate reporting.
Are you intending to get a Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh?
The legal team of Tahmidur Rahman, The Law Firm in Bangladesh: TLS, The Law Firm in Bangladesh are highly experienced in providing all kinds of services related to acquiring a Factory Establishment License In Bangladesh. For queries or legal assistance, please reach us at:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +8801847220062 or +8801779127165
Address: House 410, Road 29, Mohakhali DOHS